Landonline release 3.7 is due to be implemented on 19 March 2012.
This is the first release Landonline customers have been able to participate in the prioritisation process using the Landonline enhancement Wiki. A number of items voted into the Top 10 enhancement lists have been included in the release.
- Titles which have been identified as potentially having a status of Māori Land will be flagged at the search stage. This enhancement alerts users of flagged titles at the earliest possible stage in the conveyancing process.
- Primary contacts will be able to access the Certify and Sign screen through a "View Signing" privilege. This will enable primary contacts to have read-only access to determine signing requirements and prepare any necessary supporting documentation for items that a conveyancing professional must certify for.
- Additional validations will be run on corporate and individual name fields to reduce the incidence of common errors. This will improve data quality and provide more accurate matching when searching using the name fields. A&I forms will also display correct names as a result of the validations.
For surveyors and Territorial Authorities:
- Attaching Supporting Documents
Two changes will be made to the supporting documents screen:
- The User ID field will auto-populate.
- A new screen to allow surveyors and Territorial Authorities to manage supporting documents by adding or editing single or multiple documents has been included.
- Renewing Geodetic Marks
A warning will display if a user tries to renew a geodetic mark. Marks with order 1-5 can only be renewed by LINZ. For lower order marks a warning will also be displayed however the renewal process can proceed. For changes to order 1 to 5 marks please contact email@example.com.
Full release notes will be available on the Landonline website prior to the release date.
We will remind all Landonline users of the closedown dates prior to the release.