LINZ will be demonstrating e-survey live at the October Trans Tasman Survey Conference in Auckland. With the conference theme 'focus on BUSINESS', LINZ will be on hand to demonstrate e-survey as a service with distinct benefits for survey firms.
We invite you to our display stand demonstrations where Landonline specialists will be on-hand to answer all your questions on e-survey. Judging from the feedback we received from surveyors who attended our recent demonstration in Cromwell, this is a valuable opportunity for you to get face-to-face with our e-survey specialists.
Information packs will be available at the display stand for you to take away. These packs include technical and service support information, as well as a computer-based training CD you can use to familiarise yourself with e-survey in your own time.
LINZ is also participating in key topic presentations covering various subjects, including:
- LINZ's strategic direction, including all of Government and e-delivery excellence
- The concept of optimal regulation, an area of keen interest for surveyors
- The consultation, design, development and testing of e-survey digital lodgement
- The prioritisation framework used for scheduling enhancements and improvements to the Landonline system, and on future development issues
- LINZ service, support and training delivery for e-survey customers
For a break between sessions, why not visit our e-survey demonstration display stand in the main hall. Our team will provide demonstrations at the breaks in the schedule (or when it suits you), so we look forward to seeing you there.